1. The Original Meme Poster creates a listing by uploading a meme. He is paid out 2% of all deposits on his meme.
2. A Curator curates the meme by depositing at least 1 Doge. If the game address “doubles” in deposits after the Curator’s entry, and before the clock hits zero, the Curator will be paid out twice his initial deposit. The deposit’s timestamp is determined by the block it is confirmed in. For deposits made in the same block, queue order is determined by a third party API.
3. The Viewer enjoys the ‘Best Memes on Earth’ as ranked by the Curators. Memes are ranked by the most doublings of deposits.
4. The game clock starts at 24 hours and resets to 24 hours at every “doubling” of deposits starting at 2.222 Doge.
5. To compensate for fees, a “double” in deposits is being defined as a 2.222X in deposits. If the Curator wins, he is paid out 2X his initial deposit. This results in a 10% fee being collected.
6. Deposits confirmed after the clock expires (on the blockchain) are invalid and will not be returned. The clock on the user interface displays 30 minutes less than the real clock calculated from the blockchain to discourage late deposits.
7. Memes containing nudity, substantial violence, or statements giving the impression they are made by memerboard.com (including deposit addresses, stats, rules) are prohibited and will be removed. This may happen after significant deposits have been made. The listing/game is still live and will continue as described on the blockchain, but without the original meme.
8. All payouts are made from D9TccJHLM7MfgtbmUEaDxTd6UZNRDMonXF to the address that sent them. Deposits made from exchanges will be lost.
9. Deposits are made into a secure cold-wallet system. For security reasons, payouts may take up to 24 hours to process.
Risk Disclosures and Disclaimers:
10. From the perspective of the Curator, this is a negative-sum-Doge-game. This means in total, more Doge will be lost than won.
11. You understand the person that referred you to memerboard.com may directly profit from your deposit (as an Original Meme Poster and/or Curator).
12. The user interface calculates “doubles” logarithmically. This has the effect of making exponential growth look linear. The user must understand the difference between exponential growth and linear growth.
13. Miners may be incentivized to “cheat” by not including transactions in blocks or reordering transactions in blocks.
14. The user interface is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The user interface does not guarantee the state of the game at any time. The state of the game is determined strictly by the blockchain. Furthermore, if the website, or any of its dependencies go down for any reason, the game will not be paused and will continue as described on the blockchain.
15. Since all rules are deterministic and all transactions are recorded on the Doge blockchain, any third party can independently audit the execution of the game at any time.
16. By depositing funds into any deposit addresses displayed on memerboard.com, you agree that you (and no one else) are 100% fully responsible for any intended, unintended, expected, or unexpected consequences that may occur as a result of playing this game - including the total loss of funds for any and all reasons.
17. The Curator agrees to read rule #16 as many times as necessary for him/her to understand.
18. USA, North Korea, Sudan, Crimea and Sevastopol, Republic of Cuba, Syrian Arab Republic, Japan, Republic of Iraq, Republic of Yemen, Federal Republic of Somalia, Republic of Congo, State of Libya, Republic of Liberia, State of Eritrea, Republic of Mali, Republic of Zimbabwe, Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, the Islamic Republic of Iran and any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the Marshall Islands, a jurisdiction where the local laws prohibit you at any time (by reason of your nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence or otherwise) to access or use the Services.